Jim Palmer is a marketing and business-building expert and coach. He’s the founder of the Dream Business Academy and the Dream Business Coaching and Mastermind Program. Jim is also the host of Newsletter Guru TV, a weekly Web TV show watched by thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners. He’s also the host of the smart marketing strategies podcast called Stick Like Glue Radio (Love that title!). Jim is best known internationally as “The Newsletter Guru”. And, today we talk about how successful entrepreneurs are using newsletters to increase profits and keep customers.
During the interview, Jim tells the stories of how he lost his corporate job and faced a serious illness while he and his wife were parents to four teen age children. It was during that “Season of Crises” that Jim got clear with his priorities, developed a sense of urgency, and made the decision to launch the successful business he runs today.
Jim also talks about how entrepreneurs can retain customers and use newsletters to increase revenue. He also discusses his newest book, Decide: The Ultimate Success Trigger, and how quick decisions lead to business success.
Enjoy this interview? Please subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and leave a 5 star rating and review! They really do matter, and I read every one of them.
Some Questions I Ask
- What is Jim most excited about in 2016?
- What key decisions have led to Jim’s business success?
- How does someone choose the right mastermind group?
- What are the keys for using newsletters to increase profits?
- What are the most effective tips and layouts for your newsletter?
- Why is “Decide” the one word that distinguishes highly successful entrepreneurs from others?
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- The fastest way to get from your current business to your future business is to ask someone who’s already made that journey and then follow their path.
- On giving back as a secret for growth – “When I started giving more, that’s when my business started to take off.”
- Investing in your future success is a path to growth.
- When customer retention is a better strategy than customer acquisition to increase revenue.
- Secrets to making a physical newsletter successful and making your customers happy.
- How a growing business thrives on momentum.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Decide: The Ultimate Success Trigger by Jim Palmer
- Me, Inc. by Gene Simmons
- Jim’s No Hassle Newsletter site for Templates
- Good Works – Jim‘s favorite charity
- Get Jim Palmer– Jim‘s website
Thanks for Listening!
Now, Go Out Today and Get Your Standing O!
Click to see all the books recommended by past Standing O Show guests.
Click to see all the nonprofits or charities spotlighted by past Standing O Show guests. A portion of all OvationSocial.com revenue will be donated to these organizations in 2016.
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you select below.