Chloe Taylor Brown shares the personal journey about how to find happiness after suffering loss on the Standing O Show today.
Chloe has been a life-long mentor to young women and girls around the world. She is recognized as a leading transformational lifestyle coach and wears several hats when it comes to transformation. After college Chloe became an international model who traveled throughout Europe, lived in Milan, Italy and worked for designers such as Armani, Versace, Escada, Dolce and Gabbana, Revlon and many others. Chloe is now a successful entrepreneur and the creator of the Girl-Swag curriculum, a personal development guide for young women and girls and is also the author of her memoir, I Can Laugh Again: From the Valley of Grief to A Glimpse of Heaven.Be bold. Be powerful. Be truthful. And, share your knowledge. - @ChloeTBrown #StandingOShow Click To Tweet
During the interview, Chloe shares the painful story about how she and her husband lost their young child, Justin. After years of grief, Chloe made the decision to be her best self again, do the work, and choose happiness. She shares how the arrival of her youngest son, Joshua, several years later helped heal the pain. It’s a touching, moving story full of inspiration, transformation, and hope.
Chloe also talks about her experience as a successful entrepreneur working with young girls and professional women after transitioning from the life of an international model. She discusses her Girl- Swag program and her Personal Excellence Profile. We wind down the interview with ways to write and promote a book successfully so that the most people can benefit from your story.
Enjoy this interview? Please subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and leave a 5 star rating and review! They really do matter, and I read every one of them.
Some Questions I Ask
- When did Chloe start mentoring girls and young professional women?
- What were the decisions Chloe made to help get her happiness back after the loss of her young child, Justin?
- How did she find the most influential coach in her life?
- What is Chloe’s Personal Excellence Profile (PEP)?
- Why did it take her 15 years to publish her memoir, I Can Laugh Again, after writing it?
- What are the ways that Chloe moved from grief to laughter?
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- How the allure of being a model has helped Chloe be a mentor and transformational leader in girls and young professional women’s lives.
- How the loss her young child caused her to lose all laughter, energy and enthusiasm and the decision to get it back again.
- On recovering from a painful loss, “I was going to work on being my best self again no matter how difficult it was.”
- How the birth of her son Joshua years later played a part in restoring happiness, “Joshua gave us the space and the little face that we could plant all those kisses on…”
- How a very direct conversation with her coach led her to become a transformational trainer.
- On starting something new, “You’re never too old…as long as you have goals and dreams”
- How Chloe’s Personal Excellence Profile takes you from where you are to where you aspire to be.
- How her spiritual life led to the conviction that “Everything would be restored.”
- Doing the work, desire, and decision are keys to how to find happiness after suffering a loss.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Show
- I Can Laugh Again: From the Valley of Grief to a Glimpse of Heaven by Chloe Taylor Brown
- The Magic of Thinking Big by Dr. David Schwartz
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles
- Getting Ready Chloe-Style: Perfecting Your Authentic Image by Chloe Taylor Brown
- CAUSE for Elegance – Chloe’s favorite nonprofit
- The Chloe Xperience – Chloe’s website
Thanks for Listening!
Click to see all the books recommended by Standing O Show guests.
Click to see all the nonprofits or charities spotlighted by Standing O Show guests. A portion of all OvationSocial.com revenue will be donated to these organizations in 2016.
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you select below.