Dave Rogenmoser is the sought after author of Beyond the Grind and co-founder of multiple online businesses, including the 6k Success Consulting Program. During the interview, Dave shares how he took on his first entrepreneurial experience when he was 6 years old. He shares the best ways to make money with Facebook ads, and gives personal examples to show how he’s tripled his income in the past 3 months. Dave talks about the top 3 mistakes made by entrepreneurs:
- Forgetting the Right Mindset
- Building the Wrong Toolset
- Ignoring the Power of Recurring Assets
Dave is passionate about equipping entrepreneurs to do meaningful work and live fulfilling lives, and believes entrepreneurship is the path which enables people to become the best version of themselves.
Dave also shares how entrepreneurs can get unstuck and much, much more.
Enjoy this interview? Please subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and leave a 5 star rating and review! They really do matter, and I read every one of them.
Some Questions I Ask
- What is an entrepreneurial failure story that helped Dave get to the next level of success?
- When did Dave decide to work for himself?
- What is it about Facebook that Dave likes as a marketing tool?
- How does Dave think of Facebook as a lead and revenue generator?
- What kind of conversions does Dave like to see when running a Facebook ad campaign?
- What are the top 3 mistakes an entrepreneur makes?
- How does an entrepreneur get unstuck?
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- In business, money always follows Value and Transformation.
- How Dave started his 1st business at 6 years old selling his dad’s beer in the neighborhood.
- On launching a business: “You need to launch yesterday. That idea you have is ready. It’s probably passed ready.”
- How Facebook ads are the best way to build a 6 or 7 figure business.
- Using Facebook ads has tripled Dave’s business in the past 3 months.
- “Facebook is math, it’s science, and it’s testing.”
- How quiz ads are the latest popular form of Facebook ads.
- Why Dave’s top mistakes entrepreneurs make are: Forgetting the Right Mindset, Building the Wrong Toolset, and Ignoring the Power of Recurring Assets.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Beyond the Grind by Dave Rogenmoser
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kyosaki
- Living Water International – Dave’s favorite charity
- Market Results – Dave’s business website
- Dave’s Facebook page
Thanks for Listening!
Click to see all the books recommended by Standing O Show guests.
Click to see all the nonprofits or charities spotlighted by Standing O Show guests. A portion of all OvationSocial.com revenue will be donated to these organizations in 2016.
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you select below.