Social media marketing consultant and coach Andrea Stenberg helps baby boomer entrepreneurs to standout in a crowded market, position themselves as an expert and to get clients calling them using a powerful LinkedIn profile and other online marketing tools.
Andrea has one of the top 5% most-viewed LinkedIn profiles, and almost 93,000 views of her Google Plus profile.
For ten years Andrea has brought her working knowledge of social media to help her clients navigate the social media waters with better results in less time.
During the interview, Andrea talks about how she chose Baby Boomers as her client avatar. In addition, she shares how blogging turned out to be one of the most important decisions in her entrepreneurial journey. When we turn to a discussion about LinkedIn as an important social media platform for small business owners and entrepreneurs, Andrea explains why LinkedIn as a multimedia channel is critical to highlighting you and your brand.
Finally, I present Andrea with a powerful LinkedIn profile to help us understand why it’s so powerful and effective. I happen to present her with her own profile! In that discussion, Andrea shares the importance of the LinkedIn publishing tools, a professional profile picture, an attention-getting headline, a keyword driven summary, and much more…
Enjoy this interview? Please subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and leave a 5 star rating and review! They really do matter, and I read every one of them.
Some Questions I Ask
- How does being specific in identifying Andrea’s ideal client help her business?
- What has pushed her through during moments of doubt and fear?
- Why does Andrea believe that LinkedIn is so important for businesses that want to elevate their brand?
- When should someone invest and upgrade to the Professional LinkedIn profile?
- What are the elements in Andrea’s profile that make it a powerful LinkedIn profile?
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- On Baby Boomers – “I like to help people understand that they don’t have to change who they are and what they do; they just have to take what they know and apply it to online.”
- Why “dating your niche” is the best piece of advice about choosing an avatar.
- On the importance of coaches and mentors, “Not only is it okay to need help, it’s a requirement.”
- The key to moving past fear and doubt is to make a decision and take action.
- How the LinkedIn Publishing platform is one of its most powerful features.
- The reasons why your LinkedIn headline should be treated as your mini elevator pitch.
- To set yourself apart and keep people on your profile, add multimedia to your LinkedIn profile.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Show
- OverComing UnderEarning by Barbara Stanny
- Perfecting Your Pitch by Nancy Michaels
- Alzheimer’s Society – Andrea’s favorite charity
- Andrea on LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- The Baby Boomer Entrepreneur– Andrea‘s website
Thanks for Listening!
Click to see all the books recommended by past Standing O Show guests.
Click to see all the nonprofits or charities spotlighted by past Standing O Show guests. A portion of all OvationSocial.com revenue will be donated to these organizations in 2016.
Thanks so much for joining me this week. What did you enjoy about Andrea’s interview? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you select below.