Alicia Cramer is a renowned mindset expert, a speaker, coach, consultant, and entrepreneur. Having worked with hundreds of private clients over the past several years – from startups to owners of multi-million dollar companies – Alicia has an intimate understanding of the mindset pitfalls that affect entrepreneurs. Alicia’s clients have referred to her as their “secret weapon” for overcoming obstacles and achieving their personal and professional goals. She has been written about in Forbes, and has been a guest on numerous radio shows, including ESPN Denver and Fox Business radio.
During the interview, Alicia tells the story of how she started her first business with a materialistic motive that didn’t align with her deepest desires and intentions. After her son was born, Alicia discovered what was most valuable to her and the true reason she was in business for herself as an entrepreneur.
Alicia also talks about her book, The Outside the Box Entrepreneur: The mindset, marketing, and making of Your Lifestyle Business. She shares about why discovering What You Want is the first step in creating a thriving, profitable business. In addition, Alicia talks about the magic bullet for a business breakthrough – it takes work. She shares her approach to coaching clients to use visualization and feelings for powerful results, and how affirmations are only sometimes useful.
Enjoy this interview? Please subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and leave a 5 star rating and review! They really do matter, and I read every one of them.
Some Questions I Ask
- What does Alicia mean by conscious entrepreneur?
- What led her to become an entrepreneur?
- How important was it to bring a coach into her life?
- Why is “What do you Want?” an important mindset question?
- How does she use visualization to shape her life?
- What does Alicia think of training her mind with affirmations?
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- On the entrepreneurial inner game – “Through our inner growth and personal development, we see the positive evidence and reflection of that in our business.”
- A conscious entrepreneur is all about the alignment with the greater aspect of ourselves through integrity, awareness, and potential.
- Why trying anything new meets with resistance.
- Results from working with a coach have as much to do with the ourselves than the ability of the coach.
- On discovering your purpose – “You cannot deny the truth of what feels good to you versus what does not”.
- “The real gold is when you find the questions that move you”.
- How to reframe negative emotions like worry or fear through visualization.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Show
- The Outside the Box Entrepreneur by Alicia Cramer
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- Khan Academy– Alicia‘s favorite nonprofit
- AliciaCramer.com– Alicia‘s website
Thanks for Listening!
Click to see all the books recommended by past Standing O Show guests.
Click to see all the nonprofits or charities spotlighted by past Standing O Show guests. A portion of all OvationSocial.com revenue will be donated to these organizations in 2016.
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you select below.