No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. – Aesop
Please check out the following nonprofit or charity organizations spotlighted by Standing O Show guests.
I’m excited to say that a portion of all revenues of Ovation Social and The Standing O Show will be donated to each of the organizations spotlighted below by our guests.
Episode 2 – Brian Lofrumento
- Save the Children – Save the Children gives children a healthy start, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm.
- Alzheimer’s Society – Alzheimer’s Society is there for anyone affected by dementia, and does everything they can to keep people with dementia connected to their lives and the people who matter most.
- Acumen – Acumen raises charitable donations to invest in companies, leaders, and ideas that are changing the way the world tackles poverty.
- Khan Academy –Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
- Humans of New York – HONY now provides a worldwide audience with daily glimpses into the lives of strangers in New York City.
- Good Works – Good Works transforms substandard houses into warmer, safer, and drier homes; and despair into hope. Services are offered to homeowners at no cost and volunteers do most of the repairs.
Episode 13 – Chloe Taylor Brown
- CAUSE for Elegance – CAUSE for Elegance provides mentors who work with students providing directions and helping them find their passion as they build a resume to create jobs, find a job, and enhance their opportunities for higher learning and skills development.
Episode 15 – Justin Christianson
- Guinevere’s Gift– Guinevere’s Gift promotes positive emotional development, mainly by targeting those of impressionable age; generally from 8-13 years old. Dedicated to bettering children’s lives.
- Dando Amor– Dando Amor helps orphans in Ecuador, Haiti, and Burkina Faso, Africa with the goal of raising orphans out of poverty through education and self-sufficiency training.
- Living Water International – Living Water International exists to demonstrate the love of God by helping communities acquire desperately needed clean water throughout the world.
Episode 19 – Dr. Sharon Livingston
- Shriners Hospitals for Children – Shriners Hospitals for Children has a mission to provide the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special healthcare needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment.
- Wounded Warrior Project – The Wounded Warrior Project’s mission is foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation’s history.